Preneurs Helping Preneurs Get Noticed

Is there to much linkage to fill in to get to my membership site

Home Page Forums Ask Anything Is there to much linkage to fill in to get to my membership site

This topic contains 9 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Jan Sandhouse Hurst 6 years, 4 months ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Willie Armit
    Participant

Hi all PrenurPalers!

I was hoping that you would kindly check over my latest website post and for my links into a membership site called “Affiliate Profits Club”. I feel that there is to much for prospects to fill in, like clicking on the website post link, then filling out the opt-in form to my autoresponder then also having to fill out the opt-in form to the membership site. Unfortunately this is the best way I can find to set this up so that I get the subscriber as well as the membership site which is run by Paul Counts’s MemberhipCommand.com.

The membership site opt-in is a freebie silver membership and when subscribed the member is encouraged to join the monthly paid version of the membership as well as being urged to upgrade into the next gold level of the membership. I also will have the subscriber on my autoresponder list where I can start getting to know them.

Couple things I’ve yet to do and that is put a video into the website post and put a freebie mention into the opt-in form for my autoresponder list.

Here is the link to my website post: http://williearmit.com/highly-affective-affiliate-marketing/

I would really appreciate your thoughts on the amount prospects have to do to get fully into the system?

thanks for all your time,

best regards,

Willie

Willie Armit

• Author
    Replies

Bruce Hoag
    Participant

This is the writing side of me speaking, Willie: You need to change the word “affective” to “effective.”

It’s quite a common mistake. Most people don’t know the difference. “Affective” is to do with emotions; how you feel. “Effective” is to do with results, as in cause-and-effect.

Bruce Hoag PhD
    The Internet Marketing Psychologist
    The Mindful Writer - for deep and persuasive copy

Malik Ahmad
    Participant

I don’t see a problem with clicking on the link, then getting sent to the squeeze page,then getting redirected to the free offer (taking the free offer), then getting sent to a paid offer. That sounds like a sales funnel. I think your fine.

7 Figure Marketer Reveals...
    The Exact Blueprint He Used To Go From $0 Online To Millionaire Marketer In Just A Few Months! Get My FREE Guide.

Willie Armit
      Participant

Hi Malik & Bruce

Thanks or the positive comments Malik.

Bruce, sorry about the misunderstanding of affective against effective.

thanks again for your input,

regards,

Willie

Willie Armit

1 user thanked author for this post.

Sean Mize
    Keymaster

Willie

I agree, 3 steps is not too long . . the thing is, if someone hasn’t had a chance to get to know you a bit anyhow, conversion is hard, so nothing wrong with a few hoops!

Of course, the idea is to get them onto your list so you can nurture them with nurturing emails and build rapport and trust . . .

Sean

Do you want to learn how to start a coaching program that stabilizes your income and changes lives? If so, visit http://www.AnyoneCanCoach.com

Sean

Tina Fletcher
    Participant

Hi Willie,
    No what you have done is fine, people are more than comfortable with clicking on a link and then adding information and as it is part of an interesting article they are already interested prior to clicking so it works 🙂

All things Digital
    For Training https://www.onlinenowtraining.com/
    For Services https://digitalmia.com/

Willie Armit
    Participant

Hi all,

Thanks for all your replies. It’s good to know that what I’ve done isn’t asking to much from possible subscribers…

cheers,

Willie

Willie Armit

Bruce Hoag
      Participant

As long as the process runs smoothly and people aren’t caught in an endless loop of upsells, you’re fine.

The problems begin when things don’t go as your subscribers expect them to.

Bruce Hoag PhD
      The Internet Marketing Psychologist
      The Mindful Writer - for deep and persuasive copy

Norma Allen
    Participant

Hi Willie,

Your process is fine, but I recommend you edit or replace your lead magnet download. It talks about making money in 2011, which suggests that some of the links and information could be outdated.

Norma Esler

Inspiration for Your Best Year Ever!

Jan Sandhouse Hurst
    Participant

Willie, the editor in me is making an appearance.

Paragraph 2, hundreds of thousands (add the s)

I’d add an introductory statement at the top of your graphic: Look at these statistics about Affiliate Marketing:

In graphic: 75/100 online retailers offer an affiliate program
    40% of Amazon’s revenue comes from affiliates
    Big companies spend up to $150,000 ($ sign missing)

I have no idea what this means: “50% of advertisers saw a lack of understanding…”

You said you would be adding the video. Looks like there’s something for everyone when you do.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar