Preneurs Helping Preneurs Get Noticed

Native Advertising Sources

Home Page Forums Ask Anything Native Advertising Sources

Tagged: 

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Leslie Leftley 6 years, 5 months ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Gregory Bey
    Participant

Information on sources and how to use Native Advertising

• Author
    Replies

Susan Parnaby
    Participant

I don’t speak enough Welsh yet to use native advertising sources round here. I am learning though!
    Dwi dysku Cymreag

Susan

God's Lily is "a voice for those frustrated by the slow progress towards a fair society where the needs of the weakest are met in a way that it strengthens them rather than weakens them further" . If that includes you then hop on over and have a look around. If you like what you see it would be a good idea to sign up to receive our blog broadcasts. Oh and you will get a couple of pdf files that explain the what and why behind the site when

Julia Rotgers
    Participant

I don’t have any experience using Native Advertising like Outbrain.

But I rarely if ever will click through the ad selection I see at the bottom of the page.

Advertorials on the other hand, I find very effective (from a reader perspective).
    They contain useful information and look enough like an article to not trigger the fact that it’s an ad.

This is an older reference but contains some good info on the topic;

12 Examples of Native Ads (And Why They Work)

Some of the best advertorials remind me of the full page direct response marketing story/ads.

Have You Been Struggling, Thinking You Don't Have Enough Time To Build Your Business???
    What if "Not Having Enough Time" Was A Thing of The Past?

If You're Ready For a WHOLE NEW WAY of Thinking About Your "Available Time" Click
    ThisChangesTheGame.com and start finding the time you need to get your business off the ground, even if you time is limited.

JuliaRotgers.com

Bruce Hoag
    Participant

Like all advertising, I wouldn’t recommend it until you’re earning enough to pay for it.

And even then, I’d be inclined to find other ways to get people to my site.

Bruce Hoag PhD
    The Internet Marketing Psychologist
    The Mindful Writer - for deep and persuasive copy

If you’re talking about all those article ads at the bottom of popular websites, I never click those. They are almost always click bait and don’t contain very much information about the subject matter that’s put in their headline. I don’t know why advertisers even bother with them. All you have to do is click on one of them once and you’ll know to never bother again. Deceptive advertising!

♥ Coach Claire

NichirenBuddhistShaman.com

Discover the joy in every situation...

FREE full reading of your choice - for members only!

Leslie Leftley
    Participant

Hi Gregory,

Call me biased but I would heartily suggest you take the advice provided by Bruce Hoag. Ads of any type are for those expert in the field with a large budget to test with and burn through.

Why not, initially at least, look at some other methods to get your message/product over to your intended audience?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar