Preneurs Helping Preneurs Get Noticed

Newbie question – What are the weekly calls like

Home Page Forums Ask Anything Newbie question – What are the weekly calls like

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Julie Ruiz 6 years, 4 months ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Julie Ruiz
    Participant

Hi!

I have just joined a few days ago and very much looking forward to working with everyone. I’m also looking very forward to the weekly calls. In an effort to get the most out of the call, can anyone offer up any info on how the calls run? (I have listened to many, many of the calls Sean had recorded, but that may not mean this call is runs similarly) What can I do to be sure I get the most out of the time? Be prepared so to speak.

Thanks again!

• Author
    Replies

I don’t make it to most of the weekly calls. As Sean can tell you, I’ve only made it to one or two.

If memory serves, I think they last an hour.

The first half involves Sean sharing a specific message or teaching that will benefit the whole group in general.

The second half is him taking specific calls for those who have a question about implementing a specific part of their business.

He will ask at the very beginning, whether you have a question, so he can plan to take it in the second half. So the best bet is to come prepared with a specific question to ask about the point of training (or implementation of your business) that you may currently be struggling to understand or do.

As I mentioned, I don’t come to many of the weekly calls (combination of my availability, and the fact that I am full steam ahead as far as knowing what I’m supposed to be doing at this particular point in time), but I do benefit from listening to the replays, which he makes available after each weekly meeting. I find that listening to them is both motivational, and can give me quite a bit of insight.

Hope this helps.

I Use Reviews
    Where I Only Review Internet Marketing Products and Programs
    I Actually Use, Or Have Used
    Visit My YouTube Channel!
    Follow Me on Twitter @IUseReviews

2 users thanked author for this post.

Donna Merrill
    Participant

Get the most out of the call by being prepared to speak, so to speak.

I mean, if the talk Sean is giving relates to anything you’re doing, and you can benefit from discussing it with him, getting your questions answered, etc… make sure to get on the phone with and discuss it.

That’s the greatest value of the live calls, I believe.

If you sit back and listen to others, you’ll learn a lot… but for actionable advice that can really impact your business, ask him for some guidance.

That’s why he does it.

3 users thanked author for this post.

Tina Fletcher
    Participant

I haven’t been on any calls of late because of the time difference its 2am when the call is on, but I have now rearrange my schedule so I will be getting on the from this week. I have previously been on his calls (as listen to the replays) and yes the information is interesting and definitely worth the time to be on the call.

All things Digital
    For Training https://www.onlinenowtraining.com/
    For Services https://digitalmia.com/

Julie Ruiz
    Participant

Thanks everyone for your replies. I think my biggest issue right now is I am just so new and a bit overloaded with info, I feel like I have a million questions. lol

Tina Fletcher
      Participant

Yes we have all been there (and still are there on some things haha) the calls are great if you just take notes (you can refer to later) and them take one piece of advise and implement it.
      If you have an opportunity to ask a question think about the most burning question you have and get that one answer, to the action and then ask next one. It takes a bit longer getting everything done but you do it well and can repeat it again and again and lets face it most of what we do it repetition.

All things Digital
      For Training https://www.onlinenowtraining.com/
      For Services https://digitalmia.com/

Bruce Hoag
      Participant

Hi Julie,

A good first question might be to explain where you are and what you’ve done, and then ask what you should do next.

It’s easy to feel overwhelmed and just having someone tell you what the next step should be is a tremendous help. It’s almost as though you’re given “permission” to set aside everything else.

Bruce Hoag PhD
      The Internet Marketing Psychologist
      The Mindful Writer - for deep and persuasive copy

3 users thanked author for this post.

Julie Ruiz
      Participant

Right now I’m trying to use the forum as much as possible. I posted my core 4 daily plan up there and I’m hoping my peers, you guys, and Sean (hint hint) will also review and advise. While I feel I have settled the shiny object syndrome, clear and concise planning for useful output is what I need. I know I have a lot of work ahead, and that’s quite alright. I just want to work smart.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar