Preneurs Helping Preneurs Get Noticed

Point A to Point B?

Home Page Forums Ask Anything Point A to Point B?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Sean Mize 6 years, 2 months ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Robert Labedz
    Participant

Hello Wonderful Folks,

I have a question that I am hoping you all can give me some help with.
    I have decided that the Business I wish to have is going to be Coaching and specific to Baby Boomer since I am pretty much my own Avatar.
    I want to help folks like me would have been working all their life for others and doing what they have to all the time Instead of what they want to. I wish to help others go for their dream, goal and passion by motivating them. SO I am not so much going to teach them HOW do their thing But to GO for It.
    I was ask by a mentor what is the place or problem Point A and where and I going to take them Point B.
    My simple response was I want to take people from Slavery to Freedom. But he said that was too vague and not sellable.
    Any thoughts on what I could call the A & B to define it better?
    If you all have questions fire away.
    Thank you all in advance,
    Robert

• Author
    Replies

Bruce Hoag
    Participant

Hi Robert,

There are two things that are missing from your offer.

The first one is why you’re doing it. The best way to understand this in the short term is to look up Simon Sinek on YouTube.

If you can grasp what he says, then after some thought you’ll be able to figure this out. But it won’t be obvious.

I’m writing an ebook about this topic which will become my new freebie.

The second thing that is missing is your how. Now you don’t have to give away the farm when you tell people about it, but you do have to connect the dots.

The description of what you want to do doesn’t give me any specifics. In other words, I can’t tell if it’s relevant to me or if you could help me.

You are going to have to teach people HOW to do what they do because you’ll find that that is a large part of why they don’t go for it.

That’s one of the primary reasons why Sean’s blueprint is so effective. It helps people to know what to do next.

In addition to the Sinek clip, I think that you need to read a lot in an area that interests you. Really get to know the topic. Don’t rely solely on what you find on the Internet either. Use it instead to learn what is missing. Then figure out how to teach people the missing part and show them why that part is essential to succeeding in whatever it is that they want to do.

And you may have to restrict yourself to a group of people with a specific interest, too. By that I mean that your offer can’t be targeted at all Baby-Boomers. Find a problem that some people in this group are trying to solve, something that if they can fix it will change their lives, learn as much as you can about it, and then create a method for helping them to correct it.

The “go for it” part can be included in all that.

Bruce Hoag PhD
    The Internet Marketing Psychologist
    The Mindful Writer - for deep and persuasive copy

1 user thanked author for this post.

Julia Rotgers
    Participant

Hey Robert,

Great question and I agree with Bruce about the material on this site.
    Going through The Blueprint section of this site will clarify a lot of things for you.

And once you have done it for yourself you can help others do something similar.

Clarity is THE KEY to moving forward. If you don’t know EXACTLY where you’re going … any road looks good.

Side roads are fine if you want to take a drive and explore but it will make the trip awfully long!

Your clients and customers want to be something new after they learn from you.
    Think transformation not information.

Yes, we use information to get them there, but how will you help them make a transformation in their life?

So in addition to the blueprint question, ask yourself;

How do you define slavery?
    How do you define freedom?
    What steps do they need to take to make the transformation from the life of slavery you define to the life of freedom you define?

Hope this helps,
    Julia

Have You Been Struggling, Thinking You Don't Have Enough Time To Build Your Business???
    What if "Not Having Enough Time" Was A Thing of The Past?

If You're Ready For a WHOLE NEW WAY of Thinking About Your "Available Time" Click
    ThisChangesTheGame.com and start finding the time you need to get your business off the ground, even if you time is limited.

JuliaRotgers.com

Bruce Hoag
    Participant

I heard a great podcast today. I’m going to post the link in the Post Anything part of the site, but I’ve also included it here so that you have it.

Jonathan Cronstedt talks about what great course material looks like, and how it helps customers.

Bruce Hoag PhD
    The Internet Marketing Psychologist
    The Mindful Writer - for deep and persuasive copy

2 users thanked author for this post.

Sean Mize
    Keymaster

Robert

to help me determine what to call the gap between Point A and Point B . . could you tell us what the steps you will take someone THROUGH that will lead the FROM point A to Point B?

and perhaps clarify what is Point A and Point B? (what does slavery look like in this connotation, and what does Freedom look like in this connotation?)

Sean

Do you want to learn how to start a coaching program that stabilizes your income and changes lives? If so, visit http://www.AnyoneCanCoach.com

Sean

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar