Preneurs Helping Preneurs Get Noticed

Split-testing! Please vote!

Home Page Forums Ask Anything Split-testing! Please vote!

This topic contains 8 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Jennifer Eick-Jakiela 6 years, 4 months ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Kristin VanTilburg
    Participant

Hi Friends!

I figured out how to create a split test! If you knew me, you would realize a miracle happened!

Please reply with either A or B, and if you have time, why you picked the one you picked.

Version A:
    https://strategic.insta-suite.com/moneymagnetics

Version B:
    https://strategic.insta-suite.com/moneymagnetics?preview=true&variant=1

Any feedback or suggestions gratefully received!

If you don’t like the title or look of my lead magnet, please let me know why as well.

I am so grateful for your feedback!
    Thanks, and have a blessed Thanksgiving!
    Kristin

Kristin van Tilburg
      Stressed out? Overwhelmed?
      Visit my website to receive a free 5 day email mini-class in dealing with overwhelm!
      www.StrategicSuccessMindset.com

• Author
      Replies

Julia Rotgers
      Participant
      This reply has been set as private.
      1 user thanked author for this post.

Dejan Cerv
      Participant

Hi Kristin

I couldn’t spot the difference between version A and B.

You will probably start testing different headlines and then the picture on the right.

I noticed that the size of your picture is 1.1Mb. There is a free online tool that can reduce your image size without losing the quality of the image. I just tested your image. You can reduce the size from 1.100 Kb to 170 Kb. This will help your page load even faster.

Here is the tool: https://tinypng.com/

It’s a great tool, I’m using it regularly.

Malik Ahmad
      Participant

I prefer the second squeeze page. I am viewing the pages on my cell phone and the opt in form appears below the fold (is your page mobile friendly).

7 Figure Marketer Reveals...
      The Exact Blueprint He Used To Go From $0 Online To Millionaire Marketer In Just A Few Months! Get My FREE Guide.

Bruce Hoag
      Participant

Unless we’re your customers, Kristin, our opinions don’t matter.

Split-testing has to be done on your website by your visitors.

You’re autoresponder should have a feature that will automatically switch between the two. Then after 500-1000 people have signed up, the results will mean something.

Bruce Hoag PhD
      The Internet Marketing Psychologist
      The Mindful Writer - for deep and persuasive copy

Leslie Leftley
      Participant

Hi Kristen,

My comments mostly concern the copy as I am no techy.

Bruce is correct to an extent. It is your customers who will decide. However we are all here to offer our own constructive opinions, to try and help you out.

The overall, cosmetic, appearance is fine.

But your approach of how to use Love to create wealth does seem to grate somewhat against the “Money Magnet” title theme. The Money magnet connection to Love seems incongruous to me, even a touch seedy. Wealth and Love…yes that makes more sense and doesn’t cheapen the deep feelings invoked by the word Love.

So for what it is worth, I would ditch the “Become a Money Magnet title” and replace it with something that grabs attention, but in a more Love oriented way. A variation of the “30 ways….” sub title may be a better fit.

Example: 30 little known ways you can use the power of love to create a life filled with abundance. (just a couple of subtle changes).

Malik Ahmad
      Participant

If you ask those not in your niche, I think we can only comment on the appearance and technical issues.

7 Figure Marketer Reveals...
      The Exact Blueprint He Used To Go From $0 Online To Millionaire Marketer In Just A Few Months! Get My FREE Guide.

Jan Sandhouse Hurst
      Participant

A is straight-forward, B has a more emotional appeal. You should test both.

I like version B. Because otherwise, I wonder what love (as in the title of the ebook) has to do with money. The second one implies that the connection will be there.

I Use Reviews
      Where I Only Review Internet Marketing Products and Programs
      I Actually Use, Or Have Used
      Visit My YouTube Channel!
      Follow Me on Twitter @IUseReviews

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar