Preneurs Helping Preneurs Get Noticed

WANT TO MEET FELLOW BUSINESS COACHES

Home Page Forums Meet Each Other WANT TO MEET FELLOW BUSINESS COACHES

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Tina Fletcher 6 years, 5 months ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Anthony Warren
    Participant

I’m an experienced business coach. I want to learn how to generate leads using IM.
    Want to meet: fellow business coaches to share ideas, critique designs, I offer practical suggestions on offers, conversions, products.
    Want to collaborate with others for jvs, improved email sequences.
    Want allies for productive fun exchanges.

• Author
    Replies

Yvonne A Jones
    Participant

Hi Anthony, I’m a Certified Business and Life Coach as well as Online Marketing Strategist. I love building relationships and collaboration and would be happy to have a conversation via phone or Skype. Would you like to exchange emails?

Are you ready to leverage client relationships and grow your business quickly?
    Download your Free Guide, "Relationship Marketing: Key to Small Business Success" at www.YvonneAJones.com/smallbizsuccess

Richard Lauro
    Participant

Hi everyone, my first time on this site just wanted to say hello! I’ve been a personal trainer for 18 years been and decided its time to take my business online. My specialty is working with men and women over 40 yrs I’m well versed in building landing pages, word press and other internet marketing aspects of business. I’m here to help and to learn. Would like to find a JV partner With someone in the health and fitness market. Or if you need to get in shape i’m here for you.

Yvonne A Jones
      Participant

Hi Richard,

Nice to meet you. Hope you find a coach to collaborate
      with as we grow.

Yvonne

Are you ready to leverage client relationships and grow your business quickly?
      Download your Free Guide, "Relationship Marketing: Key to Small Business Success" at www.YvonneAJones.com/smallbizsuccess

Bruce Hoag
    Participant

I’ve probably done a certain amount of face-to-face coaching in an unofficial capacity.

I like working with individuals and small groups, so maybe there will be some scope for this in the future.

Bruce Hoag PhD
    The Internet Marketing Psychologist
    The Mindful Writer - for deep and persuasive copy

I’m a certified professional coach who has operated as a volunteer business coach forever and ever. As a little child prodigy back in the 1970s, I founded and co-planned – together with an adult – numerous well-known businesses with the money that I became the sole heir of all the way back in 1982 (when I was just 16). To this day, I am still awaiting the very first distribution of my income, but I definitely have a wealth of entrepreneurial experience to share in the meantime.

♥ Coach Claire

NichirenBuddhistShaman.com

Discover the joy in every situation...

FREE full reading of your choice - for members only!

Tina Fletcher
    Participant

Hi All, I have been working as web developer for the past 20 years and part of that was business coaching because without they just end up with a business card website not a business tool that works for them. I am not moving away from that more into coaching in groups etc, which will be very interesting.

All things Digital
    For Training https://www.onlinenowtraining.com/
    For Services https://digitalmia.com/

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar