Preneurs Helping Preneurs Get Noticed

What could you do today to change one person's life?

Home Page Forums Ask Anything What could you do today to change one person's life?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Robert Labedz 6 years, 3 months ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Sean Mize
    Keymaster

Robert mentioned this to me earlier today:

Not sure if I have answers, but I will find someone to encourage if I don’t have a solution and I will try to get in there in the morning as well.

I think that is very poignant in that it’s easy to think that spending time here or anywhere else is some “chore”

but the thing is, your business is to change lives . . .and whether you find someone here or find someone in facebook or find someone somewhere else, what would happen if you sought out 5 people a day who could use your help?

And you offered 5 people a day your help . . personally.

What could happen to your business, if you were helping 5 new people each day?

Sean

Do you want to learn how to start a coaching program that stabilizes your income and changes lives? If so, visit http://www.AnyoneCanCoach.com

Sean

4 users thanked author for this post.
  • Author
    Replies

Leslie Leftley
    Participant

Hi Sean,

If it were possible to help 5 people a day, say on Facebook for example, and they became solid, loyal, happy to pay, followers, because I gave them what they really wanted, then I would never stop building my list.

But can this be done without a bankroll of cash?

Can this still be done on a shoestring budget, and not take forever (within a year)?

Sean Mize
    Keymaster

Les

how much does it cost to go to your facebook page and add something each day?

and how much does it cost to get involved in various facebook groups of folks who need help?

how many groups can you find TODAY that might have folks inside them that need help?

Sean

Do you want to learn how to start a coaching program that stabilizes your income and changes lives? If so, visit http://www.AnyoneCanCoach.com

Sean

1 user thanked author for this post.

Leslie Leftley
      Participant

Hi Sean,

Getting involved in other FB groups where possible future customers/clients need help would seem like a logical starting point.

But what should my own FB page look like nowadays?

It was several years since I built a fanpage and over a period of about a month I added content in the form of Comments, Memes, video clips etc etc.

I added 2 or 3 pieces of information a day. Is that still the way to do it?

Because you can’t really invite people to a FB page if you only have couple of pieces of information and it’s patently only been going a few days.

So whilst I am growing relationships and offering help inside other relevant FB groups, should I be building out my own FB page in the background, in preparation for inviting those I help to visit regularly and comment, share etc.?

Should I have a website setup prior to all of this?

Bruce Hoag
      Participant

Anytime I want to know something Les, I Google it.

I read perhaps a dozen results. Maybe more. It depends on how disparate the opinions are.

When you start seeing everyone say what everyone else has said, then you know that you’ve probably read everything.

The next step would be to watch some YouTube clips about what FB pages ought to look like. These need to be recent; less than a year, and preferably less than six months. Changes happen fast online.

Then with what you’ve learned, think about how to make it work for you.

And you may even disagree with everything you’ve learned. If so, then create a page that looks the way you want it to. You can always change later, and you probably will.

Bruce Hoag PhD
      The Internet Marketing Psychologist
      The Mindful Writer - for deep and persuasive copy

1 user thanked author for this post.

Leslie Leftley
      Participant

As always Bruce wise advice,

That is one of the problems with groups like this, (or at least it is for me) I get carried away asking questions when Google and YouTube are always on hand and with a little research will usually deliver what I’m after.

Robert Labedz
    Participant

outlooked solutions to work

Since I’ve been home sick I have been checking my work outlook to help with solutions remotely which is serving the Patients and helping the Patients do their jobs.
    I have also become more active here on he Forum and look for those I can encourage and thank for encouraging me.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar