Preneurs Helping Preneurs Get Noticed

What did you learn today?

Home Page Forums Ask Anything What did you learn today?

This topic contains 23 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Bruce Hoag 6 years, 1 month ago.

• Author
    Replies

Sean Mize
    Keymaster

Bruce

Coming out of a about 4 hour strategy session . . . . I’ve been planning my end – of the – year conversion campaign . . .

got a 100,000 visit plan in place now

re-learned that I do my best work when I go to a coffee shop, don’t turn internet on and just WORK!!!

Thanks for asking
    Sean

Do you want to learn how to start a coaching program that stabilizes your income and changes lives? If so, visit http://www.AnyoneCanCoach.com

Sean

2 users thanked author for this post.

Mark Rhodes
      Participant

I completely understand.

I do some of my best focused work at a coffee shop or even McDonalds. From 10am to 5pm today, next to the kiddie area in McDonalds: extreme focus. It requires ear buds though. 🙂

Mark

All About Health And Healing

1 user thanked author for this post.

Bruce Hoag
      Participant

There’s a web site and app called Coffivity that will give you the sounds of a coffee shop without you actually having to be in one.

You can choose between times of the day, too.

Bruce Hoag PhD
      The Internet Marketing Psychologist
      The Mindful Writer - for deep and persuasive copy

Bruce Hoag
    Participant

I do some of my best work in a coffee shop.

It has to be big enough so that the background noise from the coffee machines and chat at the register isn’t the main event.

Just enough buzz to take the part of my mind that will get distracted and give it something to do, so that the rest of it can focus on what’s important.

Is the 100K visit plan for PreneurPal?

Bruce Hoag PhD

Susan Parnaby
      Participant

If I am trying to think things through I find it so much easier if I am lying down. You have heard that some people take work home with them. I am already at home and I take it to bed with me. Many times I have written 2k+ words before getting out of bed in the morning. Yes, it helps that there is only one morning a week when I have to be somewhere at 9 am. You can’t lie down in a coffee shop.

It was a struggle to sit up straight at my desk at school as I was either leaning forwards or backwards as that was the nearest I could get to lying down at school. A coffee shop just would not work for me.

God's Lily is "a voice for those frustrated by the slow progress towards a fair society where the needs of the weakest are met in a way that it strengthens them rather than weakens them further" . If that includes you then hop on over and have a look around. If you like what you see it would be a good idea to sign up to receive our blog broadcasts. Oh and you will get a couple of pdf files that explain the what and why behind the site when

Bruce Hoag
      Participant

I laughed out loud when I read this, Susan, about lying down in a coffee shop.

Tim Ferris (Four Hour WorkWeek) describes how he has done just that, but only for 10 minutes. (He deliberately embarrasses himself so that he isn’t phased by other times.)

I do get your point though.

Bruce Hoag PhD

Sean Mize
    Keymaster

Bruce

it’s part of it . . .

Sean

Do you want to learn how to start a coaching program that stabilizes your income and changes lives? If so, visit http://www.AnyoneCanCoach.com

Sean

Malik Ahmad
    Participant

I am doing a product launch this week and I didn’t write out my sales funnel this time and I messed my funnel up ( up sells and down sells in the wrong places.

7 Figure Marketer Reveals...
    The Exact Blueprint He Used To Go From $0 Online To Millionaire Marketer In Just A Few Months! Get My FREE Guide.

Tina Fletcher
    Participant

I learnt today when you are on the right track even if something goes wrong you tend to still keep moving forward.
    I had an issue with getting the SSL on my website and when I was working on something that I didn’t really want to work on (just thought it was better than nothing) I would use it as an excuse to stop. Whereas today while I waited (couldn’t access my website) I wrote 2 articles and create 3 graphics. So when the site is accessible again (should be an hour or so now) I will have more to put on it, not be frustrated because of the hold up.
    Pretty powerful stuff … well interesting to me anyway 🙂 🙂 🙂

All things Digital
    For Training https://www.onlinenowtraining.com/
    For Services https://digitalmia.com/

3 users thanked author for this post.

Bob Moore
    Participant

I don’t know why it took me this long, but something kind of clicked that I realized I need to shift my focus. I was all over the board for so long, and I couldn’t figure out what I was doing wrong.

I got a slap in the face today as I pondered my business, and I realized I needed some clarity. I think I got it, and I’m ready to move forward.

Truth be told, I believe a lot of that is the inspiration of gotten from writing and reading posts here. This has really given me some inspiration.

Onward and upward. . .

Thanks to everyone.

Unlock the key to earning thousands per day. Leads, sales, and profits await. Click here.

3 users thanked author for this post.

Bruce Hoag
      Participant

Online work is isolated, and any time you can’t share your thoughts and feelings with others, it makes you feel like you’re alone; that no one else is in that situation.

Just knowing that people read your comments or have the same feelings as you do can make all the difference.

So glad that we’re able to help you, Bob.

Bruce Hoag PhD

Susan Parnaby
      Participant

I went back to basics today. What really is my vision of what I want to achieve? Who am I supposed to be serving and how?

I looked back at what I put on paper in the spring as well as what I did more recently and was surprised that there was so much overlap. I thought I had really wandered far from the intended path. I had not gone as far off as I thought.

God's Lily is "a voice for those frustrated by the slow progress towards a fair society where the needs of the weakest are met in a way that it strengthens them rather than weakens them further" . If that includes you then hop on over and have a look around. If you like what you see it would be a good idea to sign up to receive our blog broadcasts. Oh and you will get a couple of pdf files that explain the what and why behind the site when

Bruce Hoag
      Participant

That kind of consistency is important, Susan.

It means that you’re getting closer to what you’re looking for.

Bruce Hoag PhD

Mark Rhodes
      Participant

I agree, Bob. This site has been an inspiration.

Mark

All About Health And Healing

Sean Mize
    Keymaster

It warms my heart to see what you folks are writing here . . this was the intention with this component here, quality interaction can spur amazing growth . . . even when you aren’t specifically looking for it.

I’m still working towards a powerful accountability function 🙂

Sean

Sean

Bruce Hoag
      Participant

Accountability is both exhilarating and scary.

Exhilarating because each of us will know that someone cares about what we’re doing.

Scary because we don’t want to disappoint others, and we’re still unsure if we can pull it off.

Bruce Hoag PhD

Norma Allen
    Participant

Focus!

I learned from going through Sean’s training here that I am too scattered. I’m still trying to do too many things at once and this is why I’m making slow progress. I need to gain some focus and put certain projects on the back burner.

This is tough to do because they’re all my babies and I’m already invested in them.

Norma Esler

Inspiration for Your Best Year Ever!

Bruce Hoag
      Participant

Been there, Norma; done it, too. Got the whole closet. 😉

One thing I’ve noticed with myself is that when I stop making progress on one thing, instead pushing through, I tend to shy away from it and work on something else where I feel I stand a better chance of progressing.

That can be a good thing, sometimes, but with me it happens a lot.

I hate being stuck.

Bruce Hoag PhD

Dana Cassell
    Participant

After a wild week with too many unanticipated deadlines (but good for the $$$), newsletter late to the printer, family medical emergency requiring time away from the mayhem, and so on – resulting in a “pile” of ignored tasks now needing attention, that simply taking a deep breath, relaxing a few minutes, then numbering the most critical items to attack for most effective order, then attacking that elephant one bite at a time, has reduced the stress levels that were building up. I humbly offer this advice to others, as the upcoming holiday month plus end-of-year tasks are bound to bring some degree of stress into everyone’s business and personal life. Just attack it one small step at a time.

Need anything written or edited?
    Writers-Editors Network
    is the place to go for editorial help from professional writers and editors

Sean Mize
    Keymaster

Bruce

today very specifically I was stressed because there were too many things to do for one day . . .

I had to sit back, listen to God, and then it all became clear . . .

jettison a few things, delegate 2 things, and the rest of the day is still up for grabs . .

but feel much more peaceful as a result!

Sean

Sean

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar