Preneurs Helping Preneurs Get Noticed

What is your favorite part/feature of Preneurpal?

Home Page Forums Ask Anything What is your favorite part/feature of Preneurpal?

This topic contains 10 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Norma Allen 6 years, 4 months ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Malik Ahmad
    Participant

I know that we are barely a week into this project. But I am curious.

What do you like about our new endeavor?

Do you still see the promise that brought us all to join Preneurpal?

7 Figure Marketer Reveals...
    The Exact Blueprint He Used To Go From $0 Online To Millionaire Marketer In Just A Few Months! Get My FREE Guide.

• Author
    Replies

Tina Fletcher
    Participant

No sure yet as it is still evolving, but I do like that people are actually giving well thought out questions and answers and not just giving information with the agenda for getting someone to go to their product as in many other groups 🙂

All things Digital
    For Training https://www.onlinenowtraining.com/
    For Services https://digitalmia.com/

1 user thanked author for this post.

Malik Ahmad
      Participant

I have yet to see any self serving posts or replies. So far I see a group of people sticking to the vision.

This is the kind of list I would like to build.

7 Figure Marketer Reveals...
      The Exact Blueprint He Used To Go From $0 Online To Millionaire Marketer In Just A Few Months! Get My FREE Guide.

Bob Moore
    Participant

I’ve been here since day one (I think). This site has evolved so much and is evolving every day. If this is how much it’s changed in a couple weeks, I’m excited to see what it will look like by the first of the year.

This is a great place to be right now.

Robust is an understatement. If you’re in the IM niche (or any niche for that matter), this is the only place you really need to be. I’ve never seen a membership take off this quickly.

And as I read from a previous post, no one here is self-serving. It really does feel as if each member is trying to help everyone else. Absolutely awesome!

Unlock the key to earning thousands per day. Leads, sales, and profits await. Click here.

Bruce Hoag
    Participant

I see huge potential with PreneurPal.

Right now, we’re learning how it works and getting to know each other.

There are less than 100 people in it.

That’s by design.

Have to work out the bugs.

As more features are released and as we use them more and more, Sean will allow more people in.

But get this: When he’s confident that everything is work the way it should and we’re all doing our part, he will open the floodgates.

I fully expect to see 5000 people are more in this forum, and when that happens the opportunities for those of us who were active in the beginning will skyrocket.

Bruce Hoag PhD
    The Internet Marketing Psychologist
    The Mindful Writer - for deep and persuasive copy

Sean Mize
    Keymaster

Folks, just reading this post, I missed it first time around . . .

I too am really excited about how unselfserving folks are here and how giving everyone has chosen to be.

That’s the big dream . . . to have a place like this that truly meets the needs that so many other places have tried, but the biggest challenge for them is keeping quality high, and keeping folks true to the vision.

I’m so excited that folks ARE staying true to the vision, and within the next few days I’m adding new components (yes, multiple components) to make it even easier to stay true to the vision . .

And of course, the reward for members is BIG:

1) They get to share and learn and BE A PART
    2) They get to feature their business in EVERY post, comment, reply, etc – by having a signature that promotes themselves.

Thanks everyone!

Sean

Do you want to learn how to start a coaching program that stabilizes your income and changes lives? If so, visit http://www.AnyoneCanCoach.com

Sean

3 users thanked author for this post.

I could very easily see this becoming the new “Warrior Forum, except for people who actually know what they’re supposed to be doing” 😉

I Use Reviews
    Where I Only Review Internet Marketing Products and Programs
    I Actually Use, Or Have Used
    Visit My YouTube Channel!
    Follow Me on Twitter @IUseReviews

Bruce Hoag
      Participant

Hadn’t thought of it like that, Jen.

I think, too, that unlike the WF this one won’t tolerate any trashy offers or hype.

Bruce Hoag PhD
      The Internet Marketing Psychologist
      The Mindful Writer - for deep and persuasive copy

Exactly, Bruce!

So many people in WF don’t know what to do. They’re trying to learn. They’re “learning” from others who are either knowledgeable themselves, or have been taught erroneously that the way to go about it is to spam or sucker others.

Fortunately, I think we’re off to a great start being able to avoid all of that here. 🙂

I Use Reviews
      Where I Only Review Internet Marketing Products and Programs
      I Actually Use, Or Have Used
      Visit My YouTube Channel!
      Follow Me on Twitter @IUseReviews

2 users thanked author for this post.

Bob Moore
    Participant

Ummmm. . .everything so far. Okay, so I guess that’s kind of a cop-out answer, but I’m just gobsmacked at how this has evolved in just a couple weeks.

I read something in a previous post about the Warrior Forum. I see this as being way better. Unlike WF, this is evolving into a site where people actually want to help one another.

I’m in it for the long haul and eager to see where it goes from here.

Keep up the good — no, make that great — work, Sean!

Unlock the key to earning thousands per day. Leads, sales, and profits await. Click here.

Norma Allen
    Participant

My favourite part is all the great people I’ve had a chance to meet. Honestly, I’ve barely begun to explore the training. It’s the people that bring me back.

That said, I’m looking forward to digging in and getting into the information part of the site. Especially now that it’s easier to untangle. (Thanks, Sean! Hope I wasn’t too harsh in my comments!)

Norma Esler

Inspiration for Your Best Year Ever!

2 users thanked author for this post.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar