Preneurs Helping Preneurs Get Noticed

Why do you need a ghostwriter?

Home Page Forums Members Helping Members Promote Your Landing Page Here Why do you need a ghostwriter?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bruce Hoag 6 years, 5 months ago.

• Author
    Replies

Bob Moore
    Participant

It’s a huge time saver. It frees me up to do other tasks that are important to my business. There’s no doubt I could do the writing, whether it’s the sales page, the ebook, the squeeze page, etc., but it’s one fewer task in the arsenal.

Just my opinion, but the writing component is the most time consuming part of running a business.

If I don’t have to write the sales page, I can focus on how to get traffic to it. . .or whatever else I need to do to market my product/site.

Come to think of it, I can outsource other tasks as well. I think I just had an epiphany. Wow!

Unlock the key to earning thousands per day. Leads, sales, and profits await. Click here.

1 user thanked author for this post.

Bruce Hoag
    Participant

Congrats on the epiphany!

As you know, Bob, most people can’t write; but of those who can, few of them want to do it for a living.

I’ve mentioned this elsewhere, but this seems like a good place to say it again.

There are two categories of activities in your business: core work and non-core work.

Core work is what you sell. It’s what your customers pay for.

Non-core work is everything else.

Your goal should be do outsource as much of your non-core work as possible.

It may not be something that you can afford to do right away, but that should be the goal.

And do you know who you give your non-core work to?

Those people for whom it is their core work.

Bruce Hoag PhD
    The Internet Marketing Psychologist
    The Mindful Writer - for deep and persuasive copy

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar