Preneurs Helping Preneurs Get Noticed

Winning the Inner Game

Home Page Forums Members Helping Members I Can Help With . . . . Winning the Inner Game

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Leslie Leftley 6 years, 2 months ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Kristin VanTilburg
    Participant

Most IM gurus have a story of rags to riches…everyone starts out on this road with mindset blocks and limitations that interfere with their goal achievement. The question is not “Do I have inner game issues?” but rather “What are my inner game issues, and how soon can I breakthrough them and get on with making my visions into realities?”

I am an expert at uncovering limiting beliefs about self, life and others that act as a filter to block out opportunities and possibilities that are all around all of us. I have a toolbox full of tools that transform these limiting beliefs so that you can see and take effective action toward your goals and visions. Let me know how I can assist you! My website is http://www.StrategicSuccessMindset.org.

Kristin van Tilburg
    Stressed out? Overwhelmed?
    Visit my website to receive a free 5 day email mini-class in dealing with overwhelm!
    www.StrategicSuccessMindset.com

3 users thanked author for this post.
  • Author
    Replies

Bruce Hoag
    Participant

I’ll take a look at your website, Kristin.

Bruce Hoag PhD
    The Internet Marketing Psychologist
    The Mindful Writer - for deep and persuasive copy

1 user thanked author for this post.

Kristin VanTilburg
      Participant

Thanks, Bruce. I would value your feedback!

I went to the site today and found a pop up problem, which hopefully I got fixed.

Kristin van Tilburg
      Visit my website to receive a free 5 day email mini-class in dealing with overwhelm!

Bruce Hoag
      Participant

I love the banner and the parallax effect.

You have to really understand your message in many dimensions to pull that off.

Have you really appeared on CBS, FOX, NBC and ABC?

One suggestion for now.

Just below the plug for your book, you have some bullet points.

You may have a specific reason for repeating the words, “It wasn’t enough . . .”

If it was me, I’d put that phrase above the section and bold it, change the verb form so that they all were consistent, and then list the bullets without that phrase preceding it.

Like this:

It wasn’t enough:

to work with political leaders . . .
        to own my own home
        to have a wonderful daughter . . .
        to be fueled by the dreams . . .

[There should be bullets before each of the above phrases, but for some reason they don’t appear on my screen.]

Same thing with the “I needed” and the “It would be enough” sections that follow.

I’d be interested to hear what Brendan Burchard taught you. I have his book, High Performance Habits, which I can’t wait to read.

Bruce Hoag PhD
      The Internet Marketing Psychologist
      The Mindful Writer - for deep and persuasive copy

Norma Allen
    Participant

Your site looks great, Kristin. I joined your mailing list and look forward to hearing from you more.

It all starts with how we think, for sure. Attitude and mindset make all the difference.

Norma Esler

Inspiration for Your Best Year Ever!

Kristin VanTilburg
      Participant

Thanks, Norma! I would value your feedback about my five day mini-course. Especially, please let me know if the emails are not working correctly. I am new to Drip, and if there is a problem it would be so helpful to know about it.

Kristin van Tilburg

Norma Allen
      Participant

Sure thing, Kristin.

Norma Esler

Inspiration for Your Best Year Ever!

Leslie Leftley
      Participant

Hi Kristen,

Thanks for bringing your site to our attention. I will have closer look at it in the very near future.

Mindset is also a major interest of mine. But as you know, it’s a subject that involves continuous learning followed by repetitive action taking.

I have plenty of the theory in my head, but still fall foul of limiting beliefs on a regular basis.

I believe if we are aware of our limiting beliefs and can learn to notice them when they start to take over, then that is a good foundation to build on.

But it’s taking those actions to defy limiting beliefs which is the next major step, and I find I too easily slip back into old “learned responses”.

But Rome wasn’t built in a day, and it takes time to build up enough behavioral change strategies to notice what thoughts are holding us back.

I liken it to a muscle within the physical self, that has to be exercised, except that this “muscle” is deep in our psyche

I have also signed up for your 5 day min course:)

Leslie Leftley
    Participant

Hi Kristin,

I have made a few observations on the three blog posts currently on your website. I have sent you an email.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar