Preneurs Helping Preneurs Get Noticed

Would someone @ me?

Home Page Forums Ask Anything Would someone @ me?

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Bruce Hoag 6 years, 2 months ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Julia Rotgers
    Participant

I would really like to be able to @ people in a post or reply.

Realizing Sean may want to opt-out 🙂 and not be pinged 100 times a day.

I would love to know when someone replies directly to a comment or thinks something would be relevant to me.

It seems it would make the forum easier to use and more connected.
    I feel like I’m searching for previous posts all too often.

Would someone please @ me – @julia-rotgers to see if I get notified?

Or if someone knows, please let me know. Thanks!

Have You Been Struggling, Thinking You Don't Have Enough Time To Build Your Business???
    What if "Not Having Enough Time" Was A Thing of The Past?

If You're Ready For a WHOLE NEW WAY of Thinking About Your "Available Time" Click
    ThisChangesTheGame.com and start finding the time you need to get your business off the ground, even if you time is limited.

JuliaRotgers.com

1 user thanked author for this post.
  • Author
    Replies

Sean Mize
    Keymaster

Julia

I have notifications turned off, the reason is that I don’t see a reason for folks to get 10 emails a day from me if 10 people reply.

I’m still working through the finer details on how to let folks know what posts have been responded to, etc, and perhaps that might look like a daily email.

But I’m just not fond of sending dozens of emails just to say “hey, look, someone posted something” (and I know it’s more meaningful than that).

But I am trying to work through, what’s the best way to do this so that folks get the notifications they want, without cluttering inboxes (and burning servers)!

Thanks

Sean

Do you want to learn how to start a coaching program that stabilizes your income and changes lives? If so, visit http://www.AnyoneCanCoach.com

Sean

5 users thanked author for this post.

Bruce Hoag
    Participant

One way to find the posts you want to see is to Favorite them. Then in the Members section (I think that’s where it is) you can look at all the posts that you’ve identified as such.

Bruce Hoag PhD
    The Internet Marketing Psychologist
    The Mindful Writer - for deep and persuasive copy

3 users thanked author for this post.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar