Preneurs Helping Preneurs Get Noticed

Zoom or Teleseminar?

Home Page Forums Ask Anything Zoom or Teleseminar?

This topic contains 10 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Claire Elisabeth Elliott 6 years, 5 months ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Okay, I’ll try this again… do you do video trainings or audio trainings? Sean’s voice in his audios has been so key in my learning process, but nothing is more powerful than video. Zoom is cheaper and provides numbers for people to call in if they prefer. But nothing beats the delivery of Teleseminar. What are your thoughts?

♥ Coach Claire

NichirenBuddhistShaman.com

Discover the joy in every situation...

FREE full reading of your choice - for members only!

• Author
    Replies

Suzanne Sukhram
    Participant

Did you mean to post two threads on the same topic, Claire?

Gregory Bey
      Participant

Hi:

I like teleseminars, it gives a personal touch and you can answer questions on the spot and talk to the person who asks the question..

Gregory Bey

No, sorry! I just didn’t see it post and thought I did something wrong. I guess there’s a little delay before questions post. I don’t know how to delete this, so if anyone wants to respond, please go to my previous thread with the very same title. Thanks!

♥ Coach Claire

Sean Mize
    Keymaster

Claire

why not try zoom for one month and see if you like it?

If not, try instanttelseminar for one month and see if you like it better.

I think this is more of a personal preference than a “right way to do things” situation

Sean

Do you want to learn how to start a coaching program that stabilizes your income and changes lives? If so, visit http://www.AnyoneCanCoach.com

Sean

Don Sturgill
    Participant

One thing about Zoom you have to look out for is that people often don’t realize they are filming themselves as they participate. I’ve seen some awkward shots in Zoom-based trainings.

Yes, Don, Zoom is definitely a community software, but I notice that a lot of people are quite familiar with it. The host can turn off the camera function if that is preferred, but so many people like being on camera as part of the group.

Personally, I would prefer to disable the camera function as I would not be trying to build community, necessarily… at least not at first. I would want to be the focus of my own training.

Yes, Sean… I think I will try Zoom first to see if it goes okay. I really like so many things about Teleseminar, but I also get quite a lot of those same things with Zoom – plus video. Zoom is also quite a bit cheaper (unlimited and FREE when your group sessions – 2+ participants – are 40 minutes or less, $14.99 / month when your group sessions are over 40 minutes).

Thanks!

♥ Coach Claire

Bruce Hoag
    Participant

Sean’s suggestion is a good one.

I’d like to make another one. Actually, Sean taught me this one. 😉

Do what’s easiest for you.

Think about it.

Which do you think will have the most impact? Five videos or 10 audios?

In the early days, quality in quantity may make more of a difference to your perceived expertise.

If you have 50 audios, and you want to make videos, then even if it takes you awhile to do each one, you’ll still have a lot of content on your site or the platform that you’re using.

Bruce Hoag PhD
    The Internet Marketing Psychologist
    The Mindful Writer - for deep and persuasive copy

Suzanne Sukhram
    Participant

Here is a free option: http://www.freeconferencecall.com. It allows you to do teleconferences as well as video meetings where you can share the screen. If I remember correctly, the participant does not have to download anything to participate. One of the things some people have issues with is downloading software, whether it is Skype, Zoom or Join.me.

With freeconferencecall.com, you can have up to 5 video feeds and up to 1,000 participants. I haven’t tested it with that many, but it is cool to know that there is that capability.

Suzanne, I forgot all about Free Conference Call – thanks for reminding me! I’ve gotten so familiar with Zoom since I’m around so many intuitive healers, but I’ll re-investigate Free Conference Call at your recommendation. Zoom is unlimited and also free if you meet with 2 or less people. It’s also unlimited and free if you meet with 2 or more people, but you’re limited to 40 minutes unless you go pro for $14.99 / month. A great value, but let’s see if Free Conference Call can beat them!

♥ Coach Claire

Gregory, you can also answer questions live on Zoom and Free Conference Call – plus people can see you (and, if you want, you can see them). The power of Sean’s voice has been so great for me on Teleseminar, but I’m exploring my options because Teleseminar is a little expensive for me.

♥ Coach Claire

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar