Preneurs Helping Preneurs Get Noticed

How Do You Do This On Facebook?

Home Page Forums Ask Anything How Do You Do This On Facebook?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Malik Ahmad 6 years, 3 months ago.

• Author
    Replies

Julia Rotgers
    Participant

It’s really dependent on the services you use as to how you can work within the limitations of Facebook to add an opt-in.

There are a couple of ways if you have a Facebook Page. They don’t allow them on your personal profile.

For example;
    You can add a link to your autoresponder hosted opt-in form to the button on your page. this is a good option because FB does not display the opt-in form if it is hosted on a FB tab when viewed on mobile.

With so much mobile web use, linking to an outside form or page would be a better choice.

You can also use certain services that allow you to publish to a FB tab – but there again, you would need to redirect the page for mobile viewers so they could view the opt-in form on your hosted page.

Another option is to use Facebook’s Lead Ad (paid) service which includes a contact form in the ad.

Have You Been Struggling, Thinking You Don't Have Enough Time To Build Your Business???
    What if "Not Having Enough Time" Was A Thing of The Past?

If You're Ready For a WHOLE NEW WAY of Thinking About Your "Available Time" Click
    ThisChangesTheGame.com and start finding the time you need to get your business off the ground, even if you time is limited.

JuliaRotgers.com

3 users thanked author for this post.

Scott Hogue
    Participant

Not a knowledgeable facebooker

Julia, thank you for your response, but honestly I am not far enough along in facebook to understand what you are saying.

When I think I figure something out they change it. Now they are doing popups on my page, oh how I hate that!

A facebook button?
    How do you create a link that stays in place? Like a “sticky” in a forum
    A facebook tab?

If you have time, maybe you could explain and put it down where us goats can get it.
    thanks again!

Scott Hogue CChH
    Follow me in the "Use What You Learn Challenge" as I create a website using what I learn from Sean that is a Platform for my niche:
    http://www.threestepstowealth.com

The thread on this group that explains it:
    http://preneurpal.com/forums/topic/own-the-game-and-win-it/#post-1747

Hey Scott,
    There’s a tab on the far right on your FB page (underneath my logo in the picture) that says, “Sign up”.

FB signup

You would click on the button and you’ll get a popup box that directs you to put in the link to your email list.

pop-up-box

You have to get that code from your autoresponder.

Personally, I redirect them to the blog I’m building, because I have an automatic pop-up there that does all the work. It allows them to see a few articles from me, which (I hope) establishes trust. (I really need to get plugging away on writing more articles, however.)

From there, they sign up. I’ve gotten about 15 subscribers that way so far, having very, very minimal content.

But you can, of course, redirect the to wherever you want. Most autoresponders give you the option to host your sign-up page. (If not, it would be the URL of your own sign-up page, with their code pasted in on it).

I’m sure there are much more complex ways of getting subscribers via FB, but that’s at least a start.

I Use Reviews
    Where I Only Review Internet Marketing Products and Programs
    I Actually Use, Or Have Used
    Visit My YouTube Channel!
    Follow Me on Twitter @IUseReviews

5 users thanked author for this post.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar