Preneurs Helping Preneurs Get Noticed

Just Dropping By

Home Page Forums Ask Anything Just Dropping By

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Norma Allen 6 years, 4 months ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Scott Hogue
    Participant

Hello all!

Hope everyone had a happy Thanksgiving, even if you are not in the US. It is never a bad time to wish you a good day.
    I wouldn’t say I am back yet, but I am dropping by. The surgery went well for a complicated surgery. I did have some complications, was blind as a bat the day after, had to spend the day in the eye clinic with them draining off the pressure, but Thursday my vision started clearing up. Looks like it is a matter of time now. Next surgery is scheduled for December 11th.

I have lost my momentum, but still have some ideas and direction.

From the feedback I got from several of you I will be changing some of the introductory sessions to my platform. Been giving that some thought. Thanks for your comments.

Also, Sean says that personal coaching is the best way to change someone’s life and that seems pretty obvious. He also says if you don’t have a coaching program you are leaving about half of the money on the table. Well, money is important, without money you will have a lot more trouble getting out your message and helping people. So I am working on some coaching program ideas. I also bought Sean’s book, “Anyone Can Coach” but not recovered enough to do much reading yet. It turns out your eyes work together, who knew?

I also have Sean’s Coaching Program In A Box and another one of his coaching programs, I call it The Coaching Blueprint, not sure what Sean called it. The Coaching Program In A Box is something like a six week intensive program, so that takes some real commitment to work through, but the one I call The Coaching Blueprint is pretty condensed and to the point. I am trying to work through that as I recover.

I wrote this a little at a time, so I don’t guarantee it makes sense.

Probably “see” you Monday,

best to all!

Scott Hogue CChH
    Follow me in the "Use What You Learn Challenge" as I create a website using what I learn from Sean that is a Platform for my niche:
    http://www.threestepstowealth.com

The thread on this group that explains it:
    http://preneurpal.com/forums/topic/own-the-game-and-win-it/#post-1747

1 user thanked author for this post.
  • Author
    Replies

Bruce Hoag
    Participant

Glad to hear that the surgery went well, Scott.

Get the rest you need.

Bruce Hoag PhD
    The Internet Marketing Psychologist
    The Mindful Writer - for deep and persuasive copy

Bob Moore
    Participant

Sorry to hear about the surgery, but I’m glad all seems well for now. Best of luck.

I feel also that I’ve kind of run out of steam, but I think that’s probably the nature of this time of year. My wife and I are avid campers, and we basically hibernated for three days.

It’s awesome to see the continued changes/updates that show up here.

I’m just getting back into my post-Thanksgiving groove.

I’ll be more active here.

Happy Holidays to all.

Unlock the key to earning thousands per day. Leads, sales, and profits await. Click here.

Tina Fletcher
    Participant

I am glad you are on the track to wellness, please take the time to look after yourself 🙂 Best wishes!

All things Digital
    For Training https://www.onlinenowtraining.com/
    For Services https://digitalmia.com/

Norma Allen
    Participant

Hi Scott,

Praying for a speedy recovery and the best possible outcome for your surgery. Just be patient! It can take months to fully recover from eye surgery, depending on what they had to do to you.

Don’t rush getting back to the computer/phone/tablet screens. Not that we don’t enjoy hearing from you, but make sure you give yourself time to recover.

We’re in this together!

Norma Esler

Inspiration for Your Best Year Ever!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar