Preneurs Helping Preneurs Get Noticed

What do you use to build your squeeze pages?

Home Page Forums Ask Anything What do you use to build your squeeze pages?

This topic contains 18 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Bruce Hoag 6 years, 5 months ago.

• Creator
    Topic

I’ve tried just about everything out there. I used to use Optimize Press. I’ve used the templates with Aweber, when I used to subscribe to that. Etc.

What I want to build is a “reverse squeeze page”. I love the one I currently have on my site (here’s a screen shot), but I discovered it is not mobile-friendly.

I Use Reviews
    Where I Only Review Internet Marketing Products and Programs
    I Actually Use, Or Have Used
    Visit My YouTube Channel!
    Follow Me on Twitter @IUseReviews

Attachments:
  • Author
    Replies

Tina Fletcher
    Participant

I use thrive themes, but I use it for my website and all my landing and squeeze page. I bit expensive when you first look at it but when you see the things that are included it become a great solution. I can do squeeze pages several other ways to if you want to show me what you are working with and I can help out 🙂

All things Digital
    For Training https://www.onlinenowtraining.com/
    For Services https://digitalmia.com/

1 user thanked author for this post.

Dejan Cerv
    Participant

Hi Jennifer

I’m using Optimize Press too.

Is your current squeeze page build with OP? Because OP pages are mobile-friendly.

Dejan,
      Thanks for the response. No, although I’ve used OP previously, this was built with Landing Page Monkey. I like the reverse-squeeze concept, which I’m not sure OP has (although let’s face it, I only have the old, old version, so perhaps if I upgrade it would have that option, too).

I Use Reviews

Scott Hogue
    Participant

I make mine in Get Response. They have templates and are still pretty flexible.

I never send someone from traffic directly to my squeeze page. I send them to a page on my website and redirect them to the squeeze page, that way I can change autoresponders and just about everything. I have the power to redirect them to anywhere I want, I still control the flow.

The redirect is so fast it hardly blinks, even if you know, you may miss it.

best,

Scott Hogue CChH
    Follow me in the "Use What You Learn Challenge" as I create a website using what I learn from Sean that is a Platform for my niche:
    http://www.threestepstowealth.com

The thread on this group that explains it:
    http://preneurpal.com/forums/topic/own-the-game-and-win-it/#post-1747

3 users thanked author for this post.

Scott,
      Thanks so much for that idea, that is brilliant! I also have a blog, which has a pop-up advising people to go to the home page, but I know the redirect method you are referring to. I’m glad you mentioned it; I think I will set mine up that way, too.

I Use Reviews

Malik Ahmad
    Participant

I use leadpages and click funnels. Click funnels is a costs a lot more but the can deliver my freebie from their site. Which helps when I am experimenting and I don’t want to build a website yet.

7 Figure Marketer Reveals...
    The Exact Blueprint He Used To Go From $0 Online To Millionaire Marketer In Just A Few Months! Get My FREE Guide.

Malik,
      Every time I’m drawn into a video about Click Funnels, I find myself wanting to get it. I also saw it’s pricey. But I had a feeling it’s well worth the money! I’m not as familiar with LeadPages (though I’ve heard of it); do you use them together? Or do you mean sometimes you use one, and sometimes the other?

I Use Reviews

Jan Sandhouse Hurst
      Participant

Jennifer, I use LeadPages and I’ve been pretty happy with it. I started using it because it was easy to use and I can deliver my lead magnets directly through it. If you use it to deliver lead magnets, make sure your autoresponder is set to single opt-in, since the lead magnet will be delivered automatically without any additional action, like double opt-in. Also, it easily syncs to GetResponse and Mailchimp for me. It is an added expense but once you’ve mastered the initial learning curve, it’s easy to use, and there are lots of options.

Bruce Hoag
    Participant

I use the Beaver Builder theme and page builder plugin.

Together, I can make the website look any way that I want it to. It doesn’t have to look like a WordPress site, even though that’s the underlying platform.

Bruce Hoag PhD
    The Internet Marketing Psychologist
    The Mindful Writer - for deep and persuasive copy

2 users thanked author for this post.

Bruce,
      Thanks, I’d been very curious about that platform since first hearing about it. Then I kind of forgot about it. Now, I may have to look it up, because I would be interested in learning more about it.

I Use Reviews

Bruce Hoag
      Participant

Sean put me onto Beaver Builder.

I figured that if he liked it, then there must be a really good reason.

He doesn’t waste time trying to get things to work.

They either do, or they’re history.

Bruce Hoag PhD
      The Internet Marketing Psychologist
      The Mindful Writer - for deep and persuasive copy

Good point! 😉

I Use Reviews

Sean Mize
      Keymaster

Jen, I saw you and Bruce’s exchange . . .you can take a look at Beaver Builder here: Beaver Builder

This is why I like Beaver Builder: because it’s really, really easy to create any page you want in minutes, on the fly. You don’t have to hunt for a theme that does exactly what you have in mind . . . you can do it yourself in minutes.

Here’s a video showing you how easy it is: How to Use Beaver Builder to Create a Web Page Fast (Example of me creating a squeeze page in 10 minutes)

You can literally create ANY page design you want, 100% customizable . . . that’s the key reason I use it . .because if I see something, or get an idea to do something, I can make ANY custom configuration on any page on my site . . in minutes.

So you can make the reverse squeeze page look EXACTLY like the one you’ve seen . . without specialized squeeze page software, so you can use it for any other page too . .

Sean

Do you want to learn how to start a coaching program that stabilizes your income and changes lives? If so, visit http://www.AnyoneCanCoach.com

Sean

3 users thanked author for this post.

Thanks Sean,
      A little rich for my blood at the moment, but maybe something I would like to use in the future.

Just a question, I got your offer back in August for a complete platform with instructions. (It’s at: http://bit.ly/2i87yE8).

I surely don’t need the instructions that are part of the offer at the moment (that would only confuse me, since I’m already more than halfway there with my current funnel, and getting my answers here). However, I am interested in the system you offered. It was available for 3 pmts of $99. Was that platform built off Beaver Builder? Also, if not, do you have a demonstration of how that one works? (I thought I remembered seeing a link for a demonstration on the site, but don’t see it now, so I may be wrong.)

I Use Reviews

Bob Moore
    Participant

My favorites, up to now, are Optimize Press 2.0 and Landing Page Monkey. I find them super easy to use.

I’ve looked at InstaBuilder and WP Profit Builder, among others, but I find there are too many moving parts. . .in my humble opinion.

Unlock the key to earning thousands per day. Leads, sales, and profits await. Click here.

Galel Fajardo
    Participant

I love using Instapage. Drag and drop elements, tweak images, text, banners, etc. with the click of a button. Easy 3rd party integration for my Aweber account.

Performance Coach and Host of the Improve Daily Podcast

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar