Preneurs Helping Preneurs Get Noticed

What would you give a forum member for Christmas?

Home Page Forums Ask Anything What would you give a forum member for Christmas?

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Norma Allen 6 years, 4 months ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Bruce Hoag
    Participant

One of the great things about this forum is that we’re all here to help each other. Most of us have already benefited from a lot of encouragement and advice.

Suppose, however, that we all attended the same Christmas party.

What gift would you give to one or more of the others?

There’s no need to name names, though you may have certain people in mind already.

I’m just curious to know what you’d like to give others in the group.

Bruce Hoag PhD
    The Internet Marketing Psychologist
    The Mindful Writer - for deep and persuasive copy

• Author
    Replies

Scott Hogue
    Participant

My Christmas Present For The Forum

My gift is the link at the bottom.

So long ago that I am embarrassed by how amateur I feel it is now, I recorded a “Special Story” at the request of a woman that wanted what I said during an office session where she could play it anytime she wanted it. The “Special Story” took on a life of it’s own and much to my embarrassment I became known for it.

I have offered it for a free Christmas present on several of the forums I am on for years now.

I have heard it helped people facing all kinds of problems, health problems, relationship problems and financial problems. The original woman had cancer, but I find it strange that people often thought it was meant for their particular problem. I suppose it is because of our natural tendency to see ourselves and imagine ourselves in books or movies or any story.

I still hear from it every year around this time, someone finds it on some old forum post that is about Christmas and the link is still active.

It may sound a bit childish, but our subconscious mind that is in control of so much of our life operates at the level of a child and it loves a good story.

Just remember that a woman fighting cancer found strength in it and lived much longer than anyone thought was possible and even saw the birth of another grandchild and held him in her arms years after the doctors had give her an impending death sentence. I would like to think it helped.

I present it to you, hoping it might be something that would be of some benefit or amusement, “The Special Story.” Click the color link below.
    The Special Story
    [audio src="https://s3.amazonaws.com/Hypnosisdownloads/The+Special+Story.mp3" /]

Merry Christmas

Scott Hogue CChH
    Follow me in the "Use What You Learn Challenge" as I create a website using what I learn from Sean that is a Platform for my niche:
    http://www.threestepstowealth.com

The thread on this group that explains it:
    http://preneurpal.com/forums/topic/own-the-game-and-win-it/#post-1747

2 users thanked author for this post.

Norma Allen
    Participant

My Inspired Year Weekly Planner

Merry Christmas, PreneurPals!

I hope I can give you the gift of a more organized and focused life in 2018.

Get your free planner download below:

My Inspired Year Weekly Planner

If you’re enjoy the planner, you might be able to pick up some Christmas cash by promoting it as an affiliate at 50% commission.

Affiliate Signup

Your comments and feedback on the planner and website are welcome. Thank you for your support, friends!

Norma Esler

Inspiration for Your Best Year Ever!

1 user thanked author for this post.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar